Thursday, August 23, 2012

pre-mish

Hello friends, it's me, Kelli. I only have a couple days left to go by my first name before I become "Sister Dougal" for the next year and a half. I'm sure I'm about to hear my last name mispronounced at least three times a day for 18 months, but hey, it's cool.

Since I unfortunately won't be able to update my Facebook or my blog while I'm gone, I put together this mission blog so that my friends/family/stalkers/ex-crushes can keep tabs on me. I'll be emailing a weekly letter to my family. I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that most (if not all!) of those letters will make it onto this blog. I'm putting my little sister in charge of posting them, but she's busy starting high school, being a 13-year-old, and dealing with lots of teenage angst. So, as you can see, her schedule's pretty packed. Hopefully she'll find time to get most of my letters up here so that you can hear how I'm doing in sunny Florida! I'll try really hard to make sure my letters aren't boring. Promise.

Well, that's it! In five days I'll be flying back down to Provo (I swear I was just there 2 weeks ago...) to enter the MTC, so the next time you hear from me, I'll be wearing the little black missionary tag!

lovelovelove,
kelli...aka
sister dougal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Few things make a missionary happier than getting letters! And...comments are kind of like letters...so comment away!